Best Corner Electric Fireplace
If you want to heat your home without using fossil fuels or electricity, then you should consider installing a corner electric fireplace.
These fireplaces are designed to look like real wood-burning fireplaces, but they don’t require any fuel. They also provide a great ambiance to your living room.
There are many types of corner electric fireplaces available today. Some of them come with remote controls, some don’t. The ones that don’t usually have a built-in thermostat.
There are two main types of corner electric fireplaces: those that burn natural gas and those that burn propane.
Corner electric fireplaces make a cozy addition to your home and fill space if you are looking for items that can be used as decor. You can use it in your living room or bedroom. It will add warmth to your house while saving energy.
Here are the best corner electric fireplaces that will add warmth, comfort, and coziness to your home and complement your decor.
This electric fireplace from Walker Edison can support up to 100lbs on top of the fireplace and can be used as a TV or speaker stand in a living room. 4 adjustable shelves are protected with tempered glass for safety that can support 20 lbs inside.
The fireplace can heat up to 400 square feet, so it is the perfect accompaniment for a large downstairs living room to add some extra heat. The fireplace is plug-in so it isn’t complicated to set up and can be used quickly and easily.
The display of the fireplace and the heat can both be operated on their own, so if you want one without the other, you can easily choose between the two or have them both on together. The fireplace has ports to keep the cables tidy so there is no mess, confusion, or hazards.
- The top of the fireplace can support a maximum of 100lbs - offering incredible durability
- 4 adjustable shelves- provides ample storage
- Tempered glass covers the shelves - offers plenty of protection
- The fireplace can heat 400 square feet - heating large rooms with easy
- The plug-in fireplace - allows for an easy installation
- The fireplace display and heat can be operated either together or separately - offering fantastic flexibility
- Ports - help to keep the cables tidy
- As it is a plug-in, it will need to be close to a socket, which limits where you can move the fireplace around the room
This corner electric fireplace from Real Flame is made from MDF wood that is strong and sturdy. The mantlepiece can be used to display pictures or other decorative items that you have in your living room, but not a TV as the mantlepiece is too slim.
The heat from the fireplace covers 144 square feet so it can reach the furthest distances in your room. There is a 1400 watt heater and a thermostat for you to choose the heat of the fireplace. You can also control the temperature with a remote that is included.
There is a timer function on the fireplace which means that the fireplace can automatically turn itself off. The fireplace is also available in a light brown, dark brown, or white for you to choose the model that best compliments your living room.
- Made from MDF wood - offers durability
- You can display decorative items on the mantelpiece - for full customization
- The heat covers 144 square feet - ideal for larger rooms
- 1400 watt heater - gives the sound of a real fire
- A thermostat on the fireplace - to give you total control of the temperature
- Control the temperature with a remote - for fantastic flexibility
- Timer function - allows you to better control the heat
- Color choice - allows you to get the fireplace that suits your home
- You cannot fit a TV onto the mantelpiece due to the width
- No storage shelves
This corner electric fireplace from SEI Furniture can heat up to 400 square feet so that you can make sure that your entire living room is heated. The flames are realistic and create a cozy atmosphere in your home as if you have a real fire in your living space without the hassle!
The fireplace can be plugged into any socket to be easily set up, and you can control the fireplace using a remote control and voice control. To use voice control, you will need an Amazon account so that you can access the Alexa feature of the fireplace.
There are cabinets on either side of the fireplace for storage, and there is a shelf below the mantelpiece that can be used for game stations or media boxes. You can store them on this shelf so they are protected, but there is easy cord access with the hole in the back.
- The fireplace can heat up to 400 square feet - perfect for large rooms
- Realistic flames on the fireplace - you don’t need to settle for a fake look!
- The fireplace can be plugged into any socket - making it easy to install
- Remote control access - allows you to control the heat with ease
- You can control the fireplace using Alexa voice control - offering a hands-free approach
- Cabinets on either side of the fireplace - provides you with plenty of storage
- Easy cord access for the shelf below the mantelpiece - keeps everything tidy
- The plug-in feature can limit where you position the fireplace in the room
- You need an Amazon account to use the Alexa voice control
This corner electric fireplace from LYNSLIM plugs into any socket and you can control all of the features with the remote control that is included. You can use the heat and flame features either together or separately, you can control this with the remote control.
The fireplace has different settings that you can control and choose based on your preferences. The fireplace has 5 different settings so that you can choose the brightness of the flame, 6 temperature levels, and 10 levels of running time of the fireplace.
There are cabinets on the side of the fireplace that you can use for storage, and the stand is made from thick MDF wood that makes the structure very stable and sturdy. You can even position your TV on top of the mantelpiece and store media boxes on the shelving below.
- Plug the fireplace into any socket - makes it easy to set up
- Control the fireplace using the remote control - allows you to control the fireplace with ease
- 5 flame brightness levels - can adjust it to suit your needs
- 6 temperature levels - allows you to get the right temperature for the room
- 10 running time levels - means you can control the heat perfectly
- Cabinets on the side of the fireplace - offers plenty of storage options
- Made from thick MDF wood - to provide fantastic durability
- Store objects on top of the mantelpiece, such as your TV - to save space
- Only available in white
This corner electric fireplace by Ameriwood Home has a realistic flame on the 23-inch fireplace insert. The fireplace has a touchscreen panel on the front of the fireplace that is easy to use and has 4 settings to control.
You can also control the fireplace with a remote control if you don’t want to use the touchscreen feature. The mantelpiece can hold up to 55 lbs so you can store your TV on top and use the fireplace as a TV stand. It can hold TV screens up to 55-inches wide.
You will need to assemble the fireplace and it is advised that 2 people help to make sure that it is constructed correctly. The fireplace is made up of MDF wood, particleboard, and a metal insert for the fireplace so that it looks stylish and is sturdy.
- Realistic flame on the metal fireplace insert - makes it just as good as a real fireplace
- 23” fireplace screen - large and beautiful display
- Touchscreen control - makes it super easy to use
- Remote control to control the fireplace - allows you to control the heat from your chair
- The mantlepiece can hold up to 55 lbs and up to a 55-inch TV screen - perfect for larger living rooms and TVs
- Made up of MDF wood, particleboard, and metal - to provide incredible durability
- The stylish and sturdy look of the fireplace - perfect for any living room and style
- Takes 2 people to assemble the fireplace
This electric fireplace from Seventable can heat up to 400 square feet so that it can be used to keep your living room warm in the winter. One of the main features of this fireplace is that it comes with 20 built-in LED lights that can be changed using a remote control.
The built-in shelves are covered with tempered glass to protect your belongings, but you can also adjust the height and length of the shelves based on your preferences. The lighting and the heating can be operated separately by using the remote control.
The fireplace has a built-in power strip that can be used to charge electronics. There are 4 outlets on this power strip, meaning you can charge more than 1 device at a time. The fireplace is made from fiberboard which is very durable and protects your fireplace from scratches.
- The fireplace heats up to 400 square feet - ideal for larger rooms
- There are 20 built-in LED lights - to offer a bright addition to your room
- Control the LED lights with remote control - you can customize them to your needs
- Built-in shelves that are covered with tempered glass - offers safe storage
- Adjustable shelves that you can adjust based on your height and length preferences - provides you with plenty of customization options
- Made from anti-scratch fiberboard - to deliver fantastic durability
- All of the other features can take away from the fireplace if you want that to be the central focus of your living room
Before purchasing a corner electric fireplace, there are a few things that you need to know before buying it. Here is a guide to making sure that the fireplace fits perfectly in your home and can add comfort, warmth, and relaxation to your living room.
It is important to follow this guide so that you can make sure that you are happy with the electric fireplace that you choose. If you are new to electric fireplaces, this guide will help you decide on what it is that you are looking for.
It is important to make sure that you choose the right color for your fireplace so that it complements your living room. Lots of fireplaces come in different colors ranging from black to white, so you need to make sure that you are happy with the color.
As the fireplace is one of the main points in a living room, you will need to make sure that it stands out for the right reasons. Make sure that you choose the color of the fireplace that you are happy with and that fits in with your home.
In some of the electric fireplaces, there is storage space in the form of cabinets. This is important if you want the fireplace to double up as a TV stand. You can store ornaments or DVDs in the cabinet space to keep them off the floor.
You will also need to consider whether or not you want tempered glass cabinet doors or have them open. If you have kids, it is wise to have doors to prevent them from having objects falling on them or any breakages.
You will also need to be careful deciding if you want tempered glass doors around kids or pets as you don’t want any injuries. You must make sure that you are happy with the storage and feel safe with it.
The electric fireplaces can heat up, but you want to make sure that they can heat up your living room. The range that heaters operate is between 100-400 square feet, so you need to make sure that you are happy with how the fireplace heats your room.
The larger the room, the larger the square feet you want the fireplace to heat up. If you have a fireplace that doesn’t heat up your living room, you may struggle to see the benefit in having one as you want it to complement your room and provide warmth.
It is important to make sure that you are happy with how you control the fireplace. Lots of fireplaces come with remote controls that are easy to use and can be used to control all of the features of the fireplace.
If you are looking for other ways of controlling the fireplace, you can get electric fireplaces that can be controlled by voice control and touchscreen. They are very easy to use, but you will need to make sure that you are comfortable using them before buying.
Although most remote controls come with the fireplace, it is advised that you check this before buying so that you can use your fireplace straight away.
If you are looking for features such as timers, heat control, and flame brightness, it is advised that you check that you have found a fireplace that has these features. Not all of them do, so make sure that you have all of the features that you were looking for.
Heat control is important to make sure that you are comfortable, but you also want to be sure that the timer feature works well to avoid any dangerous situations. Making sure that the fireplace has all of these features will avoid any disappointment after you buy it.
Making sure that you can correctly store your media boxes in the fireplace is important if you are using it as a TV stand. If there are lots of wires and cables from your TV and game stations, you want to make sure that they are kept tidy and out of the way.
On the shelves below the mantelpiece, there are either holes or open spaces behind the shelf to make sure that the cables can be kept out of the way and prevent any hazards. This is an important feature as you want your electronics to remain safe as well as yourself and your family members.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do Electric Fireplaces Heat Rooms Well?
Electric fireplaces can heat rooms very well and quickly. Although they aren’t able to heat your entire house, they can heat rooms easily depending on the surface area that they can cover.
They are very efficient in quickly heating up your house so that your living room can be cozy and warm. If you have a larger surface area in your front room, you will need to make sure that your fireplace can warm a larger square foot.
Are Electric Fireplaces Efficient?
As electric fireplaces require a lot of energy to work, lots of people consider them to not be energy efficient. However, they are considered to be very energy efficient. This is because they can transfer most of the energy that they consume into heat.
This makes electric fireplaces a lot more energy efficient than a lot of other heating methods. Despite the fact that they are not considered to be efficient, electric fireplaces are probably one of the most efficient energy sources that can heat your rooms.
Do Electric Fireplaces Need A Vent?
As they do not release smoke or toxins, electric fireplaces do not need an air vent. This makes them very safe to have in your home if you are worried about the smell of fire or having an open flame around kids or animals.
However, you will need to make sure that your fireplace has a plug socket to be able to work. Despite not needing an air vent as it doesn’t release smoke like a real fire, your electric fireplace will require a socket to make sure that the fake fire can work!