Orlando 47" Black Automatic Two-Sided Ethanol Fireplace Insert w/ Brushed Stainless Steel Frame by Decoflame
Orlando is a made to measure built-in bioethanol fireplace which features a 50mm wide frame. It is available in various layouts: open to the front, open to the front and back, open to the front and back and one side, open to the front and both sides. Optional glass shields complete the sleek, contemporary look.
The standard finish of this versatile focal point is powder-coated in matt black. Alternative finishes are brushed or polished stainless steel.
The 50mm standard frame of Orlando can come in matt black powder-coated aluminum or brushed stainless steel. Alternatively, the frame can be customized in width and finish: polished stainless steel, brushed/polished brass or copper or painted in any RAL color.
Orlando is offered with either one or several manual burners on which the flame intensity is steplessly adjustable or with the patented e-Ribbon Fire featuring CEVB Technology.
Ethanol Fireplace Insert Features
- CEVB technology with Denver Basic burner
- 1-5 & eco flame levels
- Control Panel
- Bluetooth / App control
- Safety sensors
- Safety chamber
- Safety lock for a refill
- No chimney required
- 8mm powder-coated aluminum
- 50mm steel frame
Order your 47" Ethanol Fireplace Insert Today and enjoy FREE Shipping with no tax or fees! Buy Now!
- Burner: Denver Basic 1120 / 900mm
- Dimensions LxHxD: 47" x 15" x 11" (1200x400x300mm)
- Capacity: 11.4 L
- Fuel consumption: 0.5 L - 1.3L
- Burning time: 9h - 23h
- Heat output: 2.8 kW - 7.7 kW
- Net weight: 71.4kg
- Minimum room size: 153m3
- Power supply: 220V - 240V - 50 Hz
- Finish: Powder-coated aluminum or brushed stainless steel and optional hardened, optic-white glass